Tuesday & Wednesday – November 13 & 14, 2018 – All Day
Hilton London Wembley – London, UK
Participating: Dirk Noy, Director of Applied Science and Engineering & Partner, WSDG & Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Anhert, Director of ADA-AMC (A WSDG Company)
EXPERIENCE THE SUMMIT
TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit is the world’s leading gathering of professionals involved in the design, construction, refurbishment and management of major sports venues. Our programme is designed to address the specific needs of project teams delivering next generation stadiums, arenas and major sports venue developments. Take at look at our video highlights from 2016, and our 2017 event overview to get a flavour of the meeting.
The Summit is designed to address the specific needs of project teams delivering next generation stadiums, arenas and major sports venue developments. Our delegate profile comprises:
- Owners, Operators and Investors in stadiums, arenas and major sports facilities;
- Project teams from major sports events and host nations (such as UEFA Euros, FIFA ™ World Cup and Olympic Games)
- City Councils/Municipalities/Regional Agencies (Mayors, Economic Development, Sports/Recreation/Leisure Departments);
- Sports Federations, Sports Clubs (professional and amateur), Governing Bodies, Sports Event Bid Committees, Sports Tourism Officials etc;
- Real Estate Owners/Developers;
- Cost Management Consultants;
- Project Managers and Delivery Experts;
- Architects and Designers;
- Engineering and Construction Firms;
- Product & Service suppliers to the sports venue sector.