Acoustic Testing and Measurement
The quantification, qualification and analysis of acoustical parameters are critical for all acoustical phenomena in all kinds of environments. Measurement of time and frequency domain criteria of a room-loudspeaker-system, analysis of rverberation
WSDG uses a selection of the industry's most advanced acoustic prediction, modeling and measurement software, including:
Acoustical Measurement, Data Acquisition, Analysis and Visualisation:
- EASERA - provides both data acquisition with a variety of stimulus signals including Time Delay Spectrometry, sweeps, MLS or noise excitation signals, and a post processing engine to calculate all acoustic functions or measures according to ISO Standard 3382 and higher.
- EASERA SysTune - acquires Impulse Response data using live program material and simultaneously displays time-domain and frequency-domain measures in real time.
- Smaart - performs dual-channel, FFT-based audio measurement integrating measurement, analysis, and data logging. Smaart also remotely controls professional equalizers and DSP processors.
- SigmaPlot - allows comprehensive visualization of data in 2D and 3D graphs.
Acoustical Simulation and Prediction:
- BASTIAN - calculates airborne and impact sound transmission between rooms in buildings and airborne sound transmission from the exterior.
- CATT Acoustic - performs room and electro acoustics prediction and auralization in mono, stereo, binaural and multichannel formats. Additionally CATT offers real time walkthrough auralization.
- ABEC - stands for Acoustic Boundary Element Calculator with sub-domain modeling. ABEC directly solves the Helmholtz Integral for the interior and exterior radiation problem.
- Winflag - calculates the absorption coefficient, the impedance and the sound reduction index for constructions combining different material layers.